Laboring in the field one soul at a time
As disciples of Christ, making disciples for Christ
For ministry in our community and world
The expression of supreme worth from the redeemed to their Redeemer
What we believe
• We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the verbally inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible and
• We believe in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit — co-eternal in being, co-identical in nature, co-equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfection.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, in order that He might reveal God and redeem sinful men.
• We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ accomplished our redemption through His death on the cross as a representative, vicarious, substitutionary sacrifice, and that our justification is made sure by His literal physical resurrection from the dead.
• We believe that salvation is the free gift of God brought to man by grace, and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, for it was His precious blood which was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins.
Pastor Tony Slagle
While a police officer, Pastor Tony had a burden to reach youth that were going down the wrong road. As a leader in the local Youth for Christ and Young Life Clubs he was able to lead them to the Lord and disciple them. As his burden increased for ministry he quit law enforcement and attended Calvary Bible College (now Calvary University) and earned his BA in Pastoral Studies.
During his senior year at Calvary, Life Action Ministries had a two week revival summit in the area and the founder of Life Action, Del Fehsenfeld Jr., preached for a week in chapel services where God called Pastor Tony to serve at Life Action for twenty two years. While at Life Action, Pastor Tony received his MA of Ministry from Moody Graduate School in Chicago. During his time at Life Action Pastor Tony served as the Director of Biblical Counseling.
During the twenty two years at Life Action, Pastor Tony attended Bertrand Bible Church and served as a Sunday school teacher, deacon and elder. In February, 2006 the congregation at Bertrand Bible Church called him as their pastor.